[Debichem-devel] Help needed to get rid of cody copy of libpwiz

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Feb 10 16:07:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I intend to package biceps[1] (ITP not yet filed) and have prepared some
preliminary packaging prepared in the Debian Med Git repository[2].

I noticed that it is carrying a code copy of libpwiz and I would like to
raplace this by the Debian packaged version.  Unfortunately I'm not that
familiar with cmake and strangely enough the biceps build system creates
(at least) four static libraries out of the pwiz code copy with
different names than we are using in libpwiz-dev.  I wonder whether you
might have any helpful hints how I could use the Debian packaged
libpwiz.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/MIP/Software/biceps.php
[2] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/biceps.git

--
http://fam-tille.de