[Debichem-devel] OpenMM package for Debian/Ubuntu

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jan 23 09:35:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:08:37AM +0100, "Steffen Möller" wrote:
> > For the moment yes.  I'd welcome if you become a member of the project
>
> Andreas meant some subset of your group to register on alioth.debian.org
> (caveat, your account name will have a suffix "-guest" auto-added and you
> need to add this manually for login) and then join Debian Med
> on https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-med

s/debian-med/debichem/

> via that conate hyperlink. In a separate email (already deleted, sorry) I
> recall to have read that he moved the OpenMM bits to the Debichem project,
> i.e. away from Debian Med, but I did not find it there, yet.

I'm in the middle of moving it to

   git://anonscm.debian.org/debichem/packages/openmm.git

I'll come back either today evening or tomorrow with results and comments.

> Anyway, it would
> be good, indeed, so you also want to find the debichem project page
> https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debichem/
> and join there, too.

+1

> Andreas and I have our homes
> more with Debian Med, but you will know the one or other individual from
> your Cheminformatics science background on Debichem and like it there.

I'm reading the debichem mailing list and I'd volunteer to help any
Blend concerning sciences.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--