[Debichem-devel] Bounces on commits via debichem-commits

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Jun 21 09:37:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

both Nicholas and me have recently experienced bounces or automatic
responders on each Debicham commit via debichem-commits.  They seem to
directly mail the From: address, not the list via follow-up, so you only
get it personally and directly on commit (I moderate all the spam that's
going directly to the list). Both times, I set the respective mail
address to "nomail" so they won't get further mail to bounce/reply to.

If that happens to you, please let me know by forwarding one of such
mails to me so I can disable the rogue address as well.

Cheers,

Michael