[Debichem-devel] p4VASP packaging

Graham Inggs graham at nerve.org.za
Sat Jun 28 12:58:26 UTC 2014

On 28 June 2014 14:48, Michael Banck <mbanck at debian.org> wrote:
> Can you explain how the repackaged upstream tarball should be generated?
> I couldn't find a recipe in debian/watch or the get-orig-source target
> in debian/rules.  Sorry, I have to admit uscan/watch files aren't my
> forte.

The following line from d/copyright handles that:
Files-Excluded: data/graphs/*.log doc/api/* ext/* odpdom/cODP.py
src/cp4vasp_wrap.cpp src/cp4vasp.py */*.pyc

It's a new feature in uscan [1].

> Apart from that, the changelog still says UNRELEASED, do you want me to
> update that (and the the timestamp) before uploading, or are you goingt
> to update that yourself after review and before uploading?

If you are happy to upload, please update the release and the
timestamp in the changelog.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements