[Debichem-devel] Jmol: Seeking new maintainer or considering removal

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Mar 7 22:21:36 UTC 2014

Hi Georges,

I know you are working a lot on scientific and educational packages and
this is really appreciated.  I also know you are aware about the
different projects (DebiChem, Debian Med, Debian Science) which would
be happy to host your packages in the according version control systems.
This would definitely increase the awareness about your packages and we
could more easily integrate them in the according Blends tasks.

What do you think about joining the teams and work together with people
having the same interests?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--