[Debichem-devel] [Debichem-commits] [debichem] r5337 - in experimental: . cclib/debian

Karol M. Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:52:16 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Python 2.7 is still OK for cclib, we (the devs) are not aware of any issues.

Also, we just released v1.3 on Friday, which is well tested and a big step forward,
so is there a chance that would make it in before the freeze? I am willing to
help if needed.

Karol

P.S. CCing to cclib-dev, too.

On Oct 26 2014, Michael Banck wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 08:06:23AM +0000, dleidert at alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > Log:
> > As cclib 1.2 and above is intended for Python3 only, this should not go to
> > Unstable so short before the freeze.
>
> I saw this now when I had a look at gausssum/cclib.  The cclib github
> page says this (https://github.com/cclib/cclib/releases/tag/v1.2):
>
> * Transition to Python 3 (Python 2.7 will still work)
>
> So apparently this should still work with python2.7, or did you issues
> while testing?
>

> Michael

written by Karol M. Langner
Mon Nov  3 12:49:43 EST 2014