[Debichem-devel] Comments regarding aces3_3.0.6-8_i386.changes

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Mon Oct 13 10:35:02 UTC 2014

Hi Thorsten,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 09:46:58AM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> I marked your package for accept,

Thanks!

> but please take care of:
>  E: aces3 source: source-is-missing bin/xtest_compare

I think that's a lintian problem, the source for this binary is in
test_compare/test_compare.f.  The upstream tarball does contain the
binary (due to sloppy packaging I guess), but it gets cleaned during
make clean.

I just checked, and the next upstream version (3.0.7) does not have this
issue, so I will update to this in the near future.

Cheers,

Michael