[Debichem-devel] libint2_2.1.0~beta2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Paul Richards Tagliamonte ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Aug 16 12:00:11 UTC 2015

Howdy!

LICENSE claims all files without the GPL header in their file are under the LGPL,
not GPL (but there is a bunch of GPLv2+, as well, such as in
tests\hartree-fock\hartree-fock.cc) - but d/copyright only mentions the GPL

Could you please fix that and re-upload it?

Be sure to let me know when it's back in NEW so I can re-process it!
   Paul

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.