[Debichem-devel] Debichem sprint at DebConf15 [tassia at debian.org: DebConf15: Call for Sprints]

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Feb 21 18:22:38 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

I realised that I forgot to CC DebiChem in my mail to debian-sprints[1]
and also on the Wiki page[2].  I intended to take it as kind of a
placeholder also for teams like DebiChem and hope that we can find
synergies with Debian Science and Debian Med people.  I'm definitely
around and hope some DebiChem people as well.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:49:07AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there interest in a Debichem sprint at DebConf15?  I will certainly
> be around, as I am one of the main organizers of the conference, and it
> might be a good place to finally have a real-life meeting between more
> than two Debichem people at a time :)
>
> Obvious agenda item from my point of view would be planning for stretch
> (jessie+1) and project-wide policy and QA, but we can surely can come up
> with others.

+1 !!

> Let me know who is interested/could potentially come!

I'll be there.

See you (and BTW thanks for organising)

    Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sprints/2015/02/msg00006.html