[Debichem-devel] Please review my changes to elpa package

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Jun 14 13:13:10 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:25:38PM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
> A couple of months ago I committed a fix for bug #779827 to elpa's SVN [1].
> I have recently made more changes and I would appreciate if someone
> would review them and possibly upload.

The changes look fine to me, thanks!

Either you add youself to Uploaders: in debian/control, remove the "Team
Upload" changelog entry (we don't write that in general) and run dch -r
(or change UNRELEASED to unstable)/svn tag it and I'll upload as-is or I
can run dch -r myself and upload that.

Michael