[Debichem-devel] RFS: libchemps2/1.4-1 -- spin-adapted DMRG for ab initio quantum chemistry

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Thu Jun 18 10:34:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:20:36PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> The attached patch uses pkg-config (an additional dependency, but quite
> lightweight and likely already installed on a development machine) to
> find HDF5, it looks a bit cleaner to me.

Well, it wasn't against latest git obviously. Alternatively, you can
just pick the os.environ.get change and set HDF5_INCLUDE_DIRS in
debian/rules accordingly.

An even more comprehensive change would be to set HDF5_INCLUDE_DIRS via
cmake, by using configure_file or similar.  Then the person building
PyCheMPS2 would not need to set an environment variable at all.

Michael