[Debichem-devel] RFS: libchemps2/1.4-1 -- spin-adapted DMRG for ab initio quantum chemistry

Sebastian Wouters sebastianwouters at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:27:34 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

And likewise I would like to thank you for all your help, and your patience
with a debian noob like me :-). I must say the documentation [
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/] is *very* good.

I'm willing to integrate the debian chemps2 installation into the psi4
package. It should be fairly easy though as they already did all the work.
The file
https://github.com/psi4/psi4public/blob/master/cmake/FindCHEMPS2.cmake
allows to specify a custom chemps2 build/installation (as far as I
understand) and psi4 then should skip the tarball download and the
installation (I assume).

I've included Lori Burns in this mail in CC as she's the psi4 build expert.
I hope she's willing to help us out (She also wrote the file
FindCHEMPS2.cmake).

Lori might also be able to give more info on a planned release date for
alpha / 1.0.0.

Best wishes,
Seb