[Debichem-devel] chemps2 v1.6

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Wed Sep 9 08:25:22 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastian

On 3 September 2015 at 22:17, Sebastian Wouters
<sebastianwouters at gmail.com> wrote:
> Never mind. I was too quick in asking. Apparently it's solved by adding a
> file 'debian/chemps2.manpages'.
>
> I pushed it to the current head:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debichem/packages/chemps2.git/commit/?id=b26ca2f20907dacd7ce127693852acc41562da1e
>
> <snip>
>
> PS: Is this technically supposed to be in 1.6-2 then?

As you have it is correct.  I wouldn't upload a new release just for
that change, so it can stay in git until there are more changes for
1.6-2, or until 1.7-1 comes along.

Do you want me to push 1.6-1 through to Ubuntu for Wily?  They
currently have 1.5-2 and won't automatically pull a new release
because their Debian Import Freeze has passed [1].

Regards
Graham

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WilyWerewolf/ReleaseSchedule