[Debichem-devel] Processed: retitle to RFP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat Nov 12 22:21:08 UTC 2016

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 795110 RFP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages
Bug #795110 [wnpp] ITP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages
Changed Bug title to 'RFP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages' from 'ITP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages'.
> noowner 795110
Bug #795110 [wnpp] RFP: plumed -- Free Energy Module for Molecular Dynamics Packages
Removed annotation that Bug was owned by Debichem Team <debichem-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> stop
Stopping processing here.

795110: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=795110