[Debichem-devel] What about SVN to Git migration

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Dec 1 18:16:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 05:54:52PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 05:36:29PM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > >   garlic
> > >   ghemical
>
> Probably ghemical can be dropped as well, but I am not sure whether
> there are maybe some reverse-depends outside of Debichem left for it?

According to popcon both have more than 20 users who used it in the last
time span of popcon (is it two weeks?) which is more than for other
packages we are maintaining.  For me the reasons you gave are not strong
enough to drop the packages.

I'll go on with the SVN to Git migration than.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de