[Debichem-devel] What about SVN to Git migration

Nicholas Breen nbreen at debian.org
Sun Dec 3 17:56:35 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 07:17:46PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Nicholas, ping - what do you think about SVN -> Git migration of
> gromacs?

I have no particularly strong opinions.  I've been happy leaving it on SVN
while it remains an option simply because I'm more familiar with it, but which
particular VCS is used is not a significant concern.

The 2018~beta1 upstream release should not be uploaded, however.  It's a very
early beta and not suitable for packaging yet, even in experimental.

--
Nicholas Breen
nbreen at debian.org