[Debichem-devel] request for building beta release of GROMACS 2018

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 04:51:47 UTC 2017

Hi Debichem team, particularly Nicolas Breen,

I'm the development manager for GROMACS, which you guys kindly package and
have given us some great feedback about. We've just released our second
beta tarball for our 2018 release, and we'd love to find out early if
there's any problems building or running the code. Is there anything I can
do to help get that process started? I note that the system has detected
that we made our 2018-beta1 a few weeks back, but 2018-beta2 will be
available when it next runs.

Thanks!

Mark