[Debichem-devel] Uploading debichem metapackages?

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Tue Jan 24 11:21:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:00:56PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm currently checking Blends metapackages to get it uploaded as
> preliminary target for Stretch.  Metapackages will be uploaded again
> before the final release (in deep freeze) since the package pool might
> change inside the freeze time due to removed packages or some that make
> it into testing in the next couple of days.  To keep the diff as small
> as possible I intended to do an upload now and did so for Debian Med,
> Debian Science and Debian Junior.
>
> If you want me to upload debichem as well which I could easily do based
> on the current status in VCS just let me know or simply do it yourself
> (as soon as possible).

Well sure, I had that in the back of my list but forgot about it.

However, it seems the current svn state splits up/renames the tasks
somewhat, so I am not sure that is still applicable for stretch?

Alos, Analytical Biochemistry should be looked over by Filippo or
somebody else closer to the matter.

Michael