[Debichem-devel] Git migration on February 4th 2018

Daniel Leidert dleidert at debian.org
Sat Feb 3 21:10:59 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Everything is ready and in place to start the Git migration. I'd like
to do this tomorrow evening, probably at around 7-8 o'clock pm CET. At
this time I'll install a lock to the subversion archive, so no further
commits can be done. If you have any uncommitted changes, please commit
them asap. And please don't move any packages around or remove packages
from subversion, as this will require to adapt the rules file before
the migration.

Are there any objections against doing the migration tomorrow?

Are there any issues, that you would like to bring to my attention,
that need fixing or might prevent a migration tomorrow?

Regards, Daniel