[Debichem-devel] How to update AliothRewriter (Was: Git migration on February 4th 2018)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Feb 7 13:35:38 UTC 2018

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 01:12:21AM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Ok. I've merged your work. May I ask you to test the results from
> salsa.d.o [1][2]?

> I then imported the new repository to salsa.d.o.

I confirm the repository on salsa.d.o is fine.  Keeping the tags is
really a nice feature.  To complete the migration I intended to add
the two projects to AliothRewriter but I somehow failed to issue the
merge request.  This is what I did:

  git clone git at salsa.debian.org:salsa/AliothRewriter.git
  cd AliothRewriter
  git checkout -b debichem
  vi definitions/debichem.conf
  git commit -a -m"Add another two migrated DebiChem packages (more to come)"
  git format-patch HEAD^
  mailx -s "debichem" `E-Mail_Address_I've_git_from_https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests` < 0001-Add-another-two-migrated-DebiChem-packages-more-to-c.patch

Unfortunately even after waiting for several hour I do not see any
according merge request at

  https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/AliothRewriter/merge_requests

Any idea how to get the AliothRewriter updated?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de