[Debichem-devel] libodsstream_0.4.12-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Feb 12 09:47:43 UTC 2018

Hi Olivier,

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 09:03:49AM +0100, Olivier Langella wrote:
> This week end, I've found a problem with my cmake find script. To fix it
> correctly, I had to add a new file in my tar.gz.
>
> The new tarball is here (0.4.13):
> https://sourcesup.renater.fr/frs/download.php/latestfile/963/libodsstream-0.4.13.tar.gz
>
> I've backported in it the changes you've made to the debian directory. Is it
> ok for you to update ?

I've importet the new upstream tarball and uploaded the package.

> I've also updated beads to compile and run it with Qt5 and use the new
> libodstream package :
> https://sourcesup.renater.fr/frs/download.php/latestfile/883/beads-1.1.17.tar.gz

I admit I could need some help with a proper watch file since this PHP
stuff is a bit harder to parse.  At least I reached a status where
d/watch reports a new version.

I have commited my changes to Beads[1] but it does not build out of the
box.  Would you mind having a look since I assume you are more
comfortable with the code and will be able to find the issue more
quickly than me?

> Thanks again, and sorry for the cmake mistake.

Thanks to you and there is no point in explicit sorry for making a
mistake.

Kind regards and thanks for the good cooperation

       Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/beads.git
    ... which is now on salsa so you might like to do

      gbp clone git at salsa.debian.org:med-team/beads.git

    to get the latest state of the repository
--
http://fam-tille.de