[Debichem-devel] Packaging of spglib

Andrius Merkys andrius.merkys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:20:47 UTC 2018

Dear Michael,

many thanks for your review.

On 03/29/2018 01:31 PM, Michael Banck wrote:
> However, I think it would be just fine to remove what's in
> override_dh_auto_install, let upstream/debhelper install things to
> debian/tmp and then use debian/libsympg1.install
> debian/libsympg-dev.install etc. to move stuff over, or did you try that
> to no avail?
>
> I haven't looked at the python stuff in detail though.

I have added libsympg-dev package with the static library and header files. Moreover, I have simplified the override_dh_auto_install rule in debian/rules, however, I can't remove it completely as the default build/install does not produce the Python bindings.

I will ask the upstream about their versioning policy.

Many thanks,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325