[debimg-devel] Good day My Belove,

Soulje Midiop souljemidiop at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:11:29 UTC 2009

Good day My Belove,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. My name
is Soulje Midiop,  l am 23 years old and the daughter of Mr and Mrs.David
K.Midiop, My father was an oil business merchant. Before the death of my
father on 6th of April 2008. Though his sudden death was linked by heart
attack illness. But God knows why he took my father.

Before the death of Father on 6th of February, he secretly called me on his
sick bed side at the hospital and told me that he left the sum of $1.5
Million dollars (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ). he Left with
S.G.B.S bank and My father further told me that he deposited the money in a
fixed deposit account with my name so that when I'm through with my studies,
l can then make use of the money to start up my own living and now I want to
invest my inherited money with a reliable honest person for my future
living, This is because I have suffered alot since l lost my beautiful
parents. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life today.

Dear, Please I am sincerely requesting for your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly needed.
Now permit me to ask these few questions?

1.Please can you honestly help me as your sister or your friend?
2.Can I completely trust you?
3.What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account for my future living
under your care?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that l will
give you my pictures and forward all vital information to you as soon as l
hear from you.

Thank.
Yours Sincerely,
Soulje Midiop,