[debimg-devel] REQUEST NOTICE

MARKT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL ESPANOL marktespanol at gmail.com
Sun May 17 21:21:06 UTC 2009

EMC FINANCIAL CONSULTANT LONDON

Sir/Madam,

   I write to you based on a request by an investor and
his need for investment/funds transfer. My name is Hall Alfred Thomas,a Financial Consultant/Attorney based in London. My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy Investors/Individuals due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in the society and the unstable investment environment, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.
   I was recently approached by a Reserved Client of mine, whom I had personally worked with a few years ago when he was a Minister and wants me to source for a reliable and trustworthy individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and at the same time advise on what form of investment that will be embarked with the funds when perfectly received.

 The client has offered these terms:

1. 25% commission paid to you upon receipt of the funds through the original sum to be transferred. The funds in question are $45.3Million US Dollars.

2. Your details will be used to have the funds evacuated and you will stand as the principle owner of the funds and will deal directly with the Financial House without the
involvement of the Investors.

  If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know by sending your details information, Telephone, Contact Address, and I will provide you with all necessary information and procedures involved.

Sincerely yours,

HALL ALFRED THOMAS (President)
EMC Associates Limited.