[Debootloaders-miboot] current status of miBoot

Aurélien GÉRÔME ag at roxor.cx
Wed Jul 26 21:47:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:49:16PM +0200, Aurélien GÉRÔME wrote:
> However, do you appear to have some documentation of the MacOSROM
> API (functions, parameters, memory entry points)? Without that,

It was a stupid question. Of course, you have not.

> I am completely clueless.

Well, not so anymore, EMILE has a lot
of stuff we can reuse, including the bootblock at
<http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debootloaders/trunk/emile/first/first.S?op=file&rev=0&sc=0>
which looks a lot like your specification.

> In the future, it might also serve the purpose of implementing some
> kind of scanf() function to get input from the user to select different
> kernels for instance...

I had a look at
<http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debootloaders/trunk/emile/second/console.c?op=file&rev=0&sc=0>
and it seems Laurent has already done it.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :