[Debootloaders-silo] Future SILO maintenance

Jurij Smakov jurij at wooyd.org
Wed Jul 10 20:39:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

As recently announced, I've stepped down as sparc port maintainer
and got rid of my sparc machines. That means that I will be unable to
maintain SILO in the future. Is there anyone still on this list who
has access to hardware and willing to continue packaging and testing
efforts, please make yourself known. Otherwise it's a good idea to
orphan the package, to make sure that a new maintainer is found.

Best regards,
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij at wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC