[Debtags-devel] Re: debram: 100 % prelim for sarge

Giacomo A. Catenazzi cate@pixelized.ch
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:02:13 +0200

Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> The next task: to check the 7834 tags new for
> sarge (the 8481 older tags apply to woody
> packages; they were checked last year).  The new
> tags have not yet been checked at all; surely
> they yet harbor hundreds of errors.  I start
> checking today.  As previously planned, this
> task remains on schedule for January 2005
> completion.

If you can split the task, i.e. doing first the
important priority and eventually also the standard
priority packages, so that we can already upload something
in sarge.

Ev. you could prepare a README.Debian file where
you refer to your work and where to find the
complete sarge version when completed.

ciao
	cate