[Debtags-devel] Is tetex a suite? (was: Proposed Debtags goals for Etch)

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Jul 22 18:01:59 UTC 2005

[Note: I'm replying many mails at once, heavily reorganising the quote
 to put the various subtopics together, and splitting the result in
 different replies to start distinct subthreads.]

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 09:42:38PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:

> Tag: suite::tex, or do I mean ::tetex

This is trickier, and I'd like to give it some more thought: if we are
to tag suite::tex all software that messes with tex, we can as well use
works-with::tex.  OTOH, suite::tetex would make sense, but I have no
idea of how much tetex is identifiable as a piece of software of its
own, or if it's just an organised cluster of more general applications.

I'm holding suite::tetex due to this doubt.  Kick me again, and I'll add
it.

Ciao,

Enrico

--