[Debtags-devel] Proposed Debtags goals for Etch

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 19:13:06 UTC 2005

Hello

> I've also done some rename here and there (3d-model becomes 3dmodel to
> save the hyphen to make subtags [until I'll be convinced to just use
> ::]; textdocument-* just became text-*; plaintext became text-plain) and
> I've added rasterimage-png and rasterimage-jpg.
Well there are loads of other tags using the hyphen, perhaps there
should be another, less common used character or combination to seperate
"subtags" (like e.g. '->', ';;', '.' or anything else to your liking).
Just define one of them.
Some tags using the hyphen (start packagesearch and type a '-' in the
tag filter ;-):
      * interface::text-mode
      * junior::games-gl
      * admin::power-management