[Debtags-devel] ':' to separate subtags (and request for help with vocabulary maintenance)

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Jul 24 17:35:53 UTC 2005

Hello,

I completed the transition to ':' to separate subtags.  For good or bad,
it's there, and if it turns out to be bad, we can always change it
again.  Erich: you can always consider ':' to be just as '::'.

This saves all those tags with dashes in the middle from being split in
case someone implements an interface that splits subtags.

Now there would be more reorganisations from the excellent messages by
Sven and Nathanel, among others, still unanswered.

I could dedicate myself to them, or address the lots of bug reports
we've received after going mainstream.  If someone volunteered to do the
vocabulary maintenance for a while, I'd like to spend some time working
on the bugs.

Ciao,

Enrico

--