[Debtags-devel] Proposed Debtags goals for Etch

Justin B Rye jbr at edlug.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 10:55:14 UTC 2005

Erich Schubert wrote:
> It's fine as long as people are able to find what they are looking for.
> The most obvious thing would be a continental division. North america
> would not exist then, but who cares... (okay, only until we have some
> real native american culture packages)

Hang on, why wouldn't North America exist?  It's a separate
continent from South America.  Or at any rate, that's how continents
tend to be classified in North American culture; Europeans on the
other hand tend to ignore the North/South American divide.  Which is
a bit cheeky given that Europe isn't really a continent.

See Wikipedia on "continents".
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)