[Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags for medical issues

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Jul 30 13:46:21 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:48:22PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> >After changing, send me a short mail and I'll check if everything is ok,
> Hmmm, once we had a possibility to get mail notification after checkin
> for the cdd project.  This stopped working since the beginning of
> this year (or so) and Otavio failed to fix this several times.  But in
> principle this should be possible (perhaps you talk with Otavio what he
> did.  This would avoid the situation that somebody just forgets to inform
> you.

It is working for Debtags, and actually Otavio has been helping me in
making it work again.  Debtags commit mails get to
debtags-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org.

I had a look at the CDD hooks: commit mails seem sent to go to
cdd-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org, which however has been inactive for
one year.  I tried to update mailer.py (the old one had problems with
the new svn on-disk format) with the one patched by... uh, Otavio :)
let me know if it works.

Ciao,

Enrico

--