[Debtags-devel] Hello, and a few improved tag descriptions

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:15:52 +0200

--Izn7cH1Com+I3R9J

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 10:43:35PM -0400, Mike Paul wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 01:48 +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > Maybe rather than discussin which one is best, I should study that
> > libboost link on iterators and implement iterators on TagcollContainers,
> > then see if some algorithms can be rewritten more efficiently using
> > them.
> I don't see a class named TagcollContainer...  do you mean
> TagCollection::TagContainer?  (Still working on learning the code...)
> That class uses std::map internally, so you could easily just wrap
> std::map's iterators and maintain encapsulation.

Sorry, I'm stupid.  I was thinking of TaggedCollection in
TaggedCollection.h: it's an abstract base I created to give a common
interface to all classes that can store tagged items (namely:
InputMerger, ItemGrouper, TagCollection, TDBDiskIndex,
TDBReadonlyDiskIndex)

Ciao,

Enrico

--