[Debtags-devel] Debtags central database (likely) to go down end of year

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:56:55 UTC 2005

Hi,
I just wanted to mention that the current debtags database will likely
to go down end of the year.
It's running on a machine I've been administrating for a long time;
but I've given up that job with the end of the year. So I don't know
about the future of the machine.
So we really need to find a new location for the debtags archive.
Alioth has been suggested.
And that would be a reasonable choice.

The only machine I have available right now has SMTP filtered, so is
not really well-suited...
Also the database still needs a rewrite, and since I'm planning to
have my exams in march, followed by half a year for my diploma thesis
(-es) and probably another set of exams afterwards... so I won't have
time to care for it either.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\