[Debtags-devel] Reviewed!

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Oct 28 23:33:21 UTC 2005

Hi all,

gosh, this one took a while, but it's done.  Things are checked,
corrections mailed to the packagebrowser and I sent aj the new tag
override files.

It has been so long and tedious that I hacked an ai system to help in
the job, as well as created an assisted editing script
(svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/tagdb/runonetag).

But at least, we now also have the AI system and the assisted editing
script :)

There's a couple of urgentish things to do now, I think.  One is
committing on the vocabulary the various tag proposals that passed on
the list.  The other is migrating the packagebrowser on Alioth before
the end of the year.

I could try to work on the packagebrowser during the week-end, but could
someone else (Justin? Thomas? Sanghyeon Seo?) take care of going through
the list mail and committing the proposed tags that haven't been
committed yet?

Oh, and a gratuitous heartfelt outburst for everyone around: :)

   Thanks for all the work, people!
   I'm impressed by how this group of us really busy people is building
   such a good system!

Ciao,

Enrico

--