[Debtags-devel] protocol::soap and protocol::xmlrpc

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Oct 29 09:47:26 UTC 2005

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 10:37:57AM +0900, Sanghyeon Seo wrote:

> Enrico Zini wrote:
> > I could try to work on the packagebrowser during the week-end, but could
> > someone else (Justin? Thomas? Sanghyeon Seo?) take care of going through
> > the list mail and committing the proposed tags that haven't been
> > committed yet?
> I don't have commit access to the repository, but here's my proposed patch
> to add protocol::soap and protocol::xmlrpc.

Great, thanks!

I've applied and committed the patch, and also added you (as
"sanxiyn-guest", was I right?) to the Alioth project with commit access.

Welcome in!

The vocabulary is at:

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/vocabulary/trunk

and there's a mailing list where commit messages are posted at: