[Debtags-devel] First attempts at reviving the packagebrowser

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Oct 31 19:10:59 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 11:50:19PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> Alioth is currently swamped by a horde of renegade CPU-sucking slapds,
> but if you have some patience, here's something that is starting to
> work, after a couple of days of work and some consultancy from Erich:
>
>   http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi
>
> No editing yet.  Not even an edit page :)  But we have a prototype tag
> navigation and full-text search as well.
>
> It's still too early for prime time, so don't take it too seriously,
> unless you want to contribute patches to it.

In the meantime I've implemented editing and caching of previously
computed navigational data.

The modifications are stored, but there's no procedure yet to integrate
them anywhere, so don't use it except for trying it out.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>