HTTP POST submits of patches to the central database

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:18:01 UTC 2006

Oh, one more thing:
A central database rewrite should take a couple of things into account
we're going to need now.
For example, moderation/reviews. Right now I think enrico has been
reviewing much of the changes made to the central database when
importing them into his authorative copy.
We need to add infrastructure supporting this, with a few roles:
- we have tags that are to be audited by specific people only, such as
custom-debian-distribution tags, e.g. junior tags.
- we might want to have "adopted tags", where one person offers to
review a certain tag, but doesn't want to participate in the full
review team. For example specific language tags; we might find someone
willing to review haskell tagging, e.g.; however others might still be
allowed to review these tags, too.
- review team, that needs an efficient UI for reviewing added/removed tags
- advanced edit operations for renaming tags, adding tags, splitting
tags, merging tags...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\