Is there going to be any Debtags development during DebCamp?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Mon Apr 24 14:08:49 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 01:01:50AM +0300, Kari Pahula wrote:
> Since they're asking to specify beforehand what people are going to do
> during DebCamp and I've had some (small) contact with Debtags, I
> thought to ask if there's going to be a Team Debtags.

I'm going to be at the DebCamp and, even if I've been rather silent on
the mailing list ever, I'm willing to do some work on debtags. I talked
a while ago with Enrico about sit down and try to see if there can be
any useful ontology on the debtags structure and that can be a good
chance. I don't know of any other needed work on debtags but I'm willing
to help. I'll add my name to the list.

Cheers.