If I do tagging, will it be used?

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Aug 6 18:38:25 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 05:09:09PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:

> Oh, look at this:
> $ w3m http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/tags/ | cat
> [   ] tags-current.gz         28-Jul-2006 12:00   219k
> [   ] vocabulary.gz           24-Nov-2005 15:33    14k
> Mtime 24-Nov-2005?  No wonder downloading a fresh copy doesn't help.
> Well, that's good, it's not a bug in debtags, it's something you can
> fix at your end.

You're right, the problem is there.
Reason: the script that updates the tag database and the vocabulary had
the update vocabulary part commented out.
Did I do it or someone else?  I admit having no idea.
I uncommented that part and tested it, and the vocabulary's now up to
date.
Sorry about the time it took.
Now on to doing the vocabulary reorganization on the approved tag data.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>