If I do tagging, will it be used?

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Jul 28 15:10:15 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 10:37:32AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:

> Okay, so now debtags.alioth.debian.org is up to date while
> 'http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debtags/tagdb/tags?op=file&rev=0&sc=0'
> says the tags database is still full of role::foo:bar...

Yes, because the changes in debtags.alioth.debian.org still haven't been
approved into the svn version.

My fault.

The patches should however apply correctly, if you have:

  tags http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/tags/

as the tags line in /etc/debtags/sources.list.  That's because it'll
make your debtags use the new data in debtags.alioth.debian.org.

At least, this is what I think it is.  Facts can prove me wrong, because
I got a bit confused by the transition.  I've noticed the submissions
that were rejected and I tried to keep the patches around so that I
could reapply them once the problems are fixed.

I'll have a look now.

Ciao,

Enrico

--