[Fwd: Flamenco is now open-source]

Erich Schubert erich at debian.org
Tue Jun 20 18:18:46 UTC 2006

Hi,
Not new, but news. ;-) Although I think enricos GUI is already pretty
neat.
And one of our strengths is to not show too many links, their UI is
totally cramped with links.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present. //\