New Tags needed

Justin B Rye jbr at edlug.org.uk
Fri Sep 29 10:06:32 UTC 2006

Marco Amadori wrote:
> categorizing "casper" I found me in need of more tags, precisely:

(That's "casper" the Debian Live initramfs generator)

> filetransfer::nfs
> filetransfer::tftp

(Weren't we going to either stamp out this facet, moving it all
into protocol::, or alternatively take protocol::*ftp etc out of
protocol::?  Having both just looks disorganised...)

> role::hook (I know there is plugin, but maybe just adding "hook" in tag
> description could fit)

Because of /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks/casper?  ::plugin seems
to fit - after all, it could equally well have been named in the
same style as /etc/init.d/casper (a runparts directory) or
/usr/share/lintian/overrides/casper...

> works-with-format::filesystem-image

Other possibles: admin::boot, admin::filesystem,
implemented-in::shell, scope::utility, use::configuring?

--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)