Vocabulary broken

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Sun Feb 25 12:05:28 CET 2007

Hello,

my vocabulary seems somewhat strange. I've tried to purge and reinstall
debtags with no change. The file contains entries of the form:

        Facet: data-exchange

        Tag: data-exchange::ata-exchange
        Implies: foreignos

        Facet: foreignos

        Tag: foreignos::oreignos

        Facet: net

        Tag: net::et
        Implies: netcomm

        Facet: netcomm

        Tag: netcomm::etcomm

Obviously there are no packages having those tags.
The bad vocabulary is annoying when using packagesearch, since the
facets (foreignos, netcomm,...) are displayed in the facet list.
Debtags-edit does also display those facets/tags.

It would be great if this could be fixed before etch.

Regards Ben