New tags for biology and medicine.

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Fri Sep 7 05:51:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Benjamin Mesing wrote:

> You do have a point here. However, I think the arguments in favour of a
> separate facet are stronger. Since the debtags team is in favour of this
> approach and Andreas and Steffen seem to be fine with it too, I would
> like to proceed that way.

I think we should at least try with this approach.  It is in any kind
better than having nothing while doing endless discussions.  If experiences
with this method would uncover problems in the future we might start a
new discussion.

> P.S. the art of finding a consensus is a very difficult one, perhaps we
> should write some software to aid us with that.

When I read these two lines I was thinking about "roling a dice" ...

> Oh, I know one, it is called rand() ;-)

... and when proceeding reading I noticed that we have a high level
of agreement. ;-)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--