Recent debtags news

Benjamin Mesing bensmail at gmx.net
Wed Sep 19 20:44:13 UTC 2007

> There are messages proposing many more tags, including a very long list
> of suggestions i got from Justin at Debconf, that I still need to go
> through.  The process of adding tags might need some improvement.  Would
> it make sense to open a bug on the 'debtags' package for every single
> one proposed tag, so it can be handled using an issue tracker?

I would think, that a bug (or issue) tracking system would come in handy
here. I am not sure if the official BTS would be the way to go. But if
that would be done, it should probably be a virtual package
(debtags-vocabulary).
Right now, some suggestions might get lost in the archives of the
mailing list.
Note that we might have to deal with different vocabulary versions
(etch, lenny,..).

Regards Ben