FOSDEM talks!

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Sun Jan 11 22:58:23 UTC 2009

2009/1/11 Wouter Verhelst <wouter at debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 02:37:17PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I might be interested in talking about Debian Open Rating System [1]
>> to classify games for children, based in enrico's DebTags. I did a
>> talk about that in Alicante in November and it wouldn't be too hard to
>> prepare. Tell me if you think it might be interesting.
>
> Thank you for your proposal,
>
> Unfortunately, by the time you sent your mail, the schedule was already
> overflowing. Apparently the word 'desperate' is an excellent way to
> stimulate people :-)

Heh! ;)

> So I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your talk. No hard feelings,
> but there's of course only so much time in one weekend. Perhaps next
> year?

No problem, less work for me :P I've already done enough talks in the
last months to fill my quota ;)

In any case, even though in Spanish, if someone in the lists is
interested in the slides I used in Alicante, they're available online
[1]

Greetings, and see you all in FOSDEM :)

Miry

[1] http://www.miriamruiz.es/slides/debian_open_rating_system_2008.pdf