FOSDEM talks!

Wouter Verhelst wouter at debian.org
Sun Jan 11 20:36:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 02:37:17PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might be interested in talking about Debian Open Rating System [1]
> to classify games for children, based in enrico's DebTags. I did a
> talk about that in Alicante in November and it wouldn't be too hard to
> prepare. Tell me if you think it might be interesting.

Thank you for your proposal,

Unfortunately, by the time you sent your mail, the schedule was already
overflowing. Apparently the word 'desperate' is an excellent way to
stimulate people :-)

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your talk. No hard feelings,
but there's of course only so much time in one weekend. Perhaps next
year?

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22