Refactoring the vocabulary

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Apr 12 19:35:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 03:03:15PM -0300, Tássia Camões wrote:

>    Sorry for being late in the discussion, I've been really busy these last
>    days.
>    I'll try to answer it properly as soon as possible.

Don'y worry: I've been very much late in replying to you, and I haven't
even been polite enough to send a notice like you did.

>    By the way, who of you are going to Debconf in NYC?
>    I'll be there and would be happy to work closer to debtags team this time.

I'm sorry I'm not going to make it to NYC, but I'll do my best to be
responsive during that period. I hope some other person interested in
Debtags will make it there.

Ciao,

Enrico

--