debtags plugin for Redmine

Raul Perez-alejo Neyra rperez-alejo at uci.cu
Fri Aug 19 15:17:35 UTC 2011

My organization use Redmine for project managment, i was thinking to implement a debtag search inside redmine to stimulate the reutilization of debian package, the official distribution way of my organization, but i am not very familiar with Ruby, y thing a good starting point could be the Ruby scripts examples provided by libxapian-ruby1.8. I would like to also implement a TagCloud inside redmine, but this is later.
Any suggestion, consideration, advise or commet that may help me to find the way will be welcome.

hugs,